Professional food processor
From 24°C to 190°C, up to 16’000 rpm, up to 12 hours of work… and improved 3-lts capacity!
HotmixPRO Gastro XL is part of the new sub-range of machines for big quantities.
This new model has the same outstanding performances of HotmixPRO Gastro X, with the great added value of a 3 lts bowl!
Extremely powerful, tireless, and big enough for those professionals who need to prepare big quantities at once.
HotmixPRO Gastro XL has a powerful motor (1’800W), capable of very high speeds (up to 16’000 rpm), and it can cook up to 190°C (374°F) with degree-by-degree temperature control (1°C increments).
Thanks to these features, HotmixPRO Gastro XL is suitable for almost every recipe, such as creams, jams, sauces, doughs, reductions… its high temperatures even allows caramelization of sugars!
What’s more, it comes with a few revolutionary features, that will really improve your workflow.
Features such as the WT function , NEXT , and the programmable recipe memory .
On top of that, HotmixPRO Gastro XL features a bigger bowl for your convenience.
These helpful -and unique– characteristics introduce a new level of comfort in your kitchen: in fact, the operator’s presence is not constantly required anymore. A great number of preparations can be made by simply inserting the ingredients into the bowl, selecting a recipe (either one of the 250 pre-stored or one of your own), and pressing the START button.
Thanks to the programmable memory and the perfect temperature control, HotmixPRO Gastro XL can guarantee constant, standardized, and optimal results.
You can even let your staff use it. As long as they use your recipe (and the same ingredients of course), no one will be able to see the difference. You can also share your recipes with your friends, your fellow chefs, or other restaurants of your chain.
As easy as locating the file, copying it, and sending it as an email attachment. And, thanks to the WT function, the results will be always constant, no matter the initial temperature and quantity of ingredients.
So, in a few words, here are the results you get with HotmixPRO Gastro XL:
- You save time, being able to do something more important while the machine works
- You theoretically get rid of human error during the most complex preparations
- You standardize the quality of your recipes
- You are less stressed and your work is lighter
HotmixPro Gastro XL, thanks to its many preset programs and recipes (stored in the included SD card), is ideal for:
- Chlorophyll extraction
- Cooking hot
- Reducing hot
- Browning hot
- Steam cooking hot
- Sous vide cooking hot
- Stewing hot
- Candying hot
- Roasting hot
- Caramelizing hot
- Chocolate tempering hot
Discover Gastro XL (Professional food processor) and the full range of HotmixPRO multifunction food processor professional, the made-in-Italy guarantee of accessories for the kitchen, restaurant, and food industry.
- Temperature range from 25°C to +190°C (374°F), with degree-by-degree temperature control;
- Always perfect results, no matter the initial quantities and temperatures of the ingredients, thanks to the special WT function (Wait Temperature) which allows the user to start the timer only when the selected temperature is reached;
- From 0 to 16.000 rpm, with 26 different speeds in between, thanks to its powerful professional motor, rated 1’800W;
- Capability to save your own recipes, and send them via e-mail. More than 400 pre-stored recipes on the SD card;
- Set different subsequent steps of a recipe without the user intervention;
- Continuous operation for up to 12 hours thanks to the TURBO AIR MOTOR SYSTEM;
- Self-diagnostics information display, upload of new software programs via web;
- Motor never under stress. The recipes are always completed, thanks to the dynamic system of the motor thermal protection. When the motor is too much under stress, the software automatically stops it for few seconds, while all the other operating functions are still on. Then, it starts to work again. The stop and working time may vary depending on the effective temperature of the motor at that moment.
Details make the difference!
100% stainless steel body, AISI 304 grade
Blade set entirely made of stainless steel:
- Blades made of a single piece for solid operations and easy cleaning.
- Japanese stainless steel bearings which allow the cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Transmission connections in casting steel for a long duration.
- Aluminum pulleys which always guarantee the transmission of the maximum power.
Easy to clean
All parts that are in contact with food can be easily dismounted and cleaned in the dishwasher.
The special conic shape of the bowls allows easy processing of the ingredients, even with small quantities.
Easy to use from the very beginning, thanks to the simple and intuitive symbols.
the user can store new recipes, with up to 16 subsequent steps each, so that they will be always available, and repeatable without human error. Not to mention the pre-stored recipes (up to 400).
What's more, the bowl and the lid are easily placed either on the left or on the right side... perfect for the left-handed users.
|Max Bowl Capacity||3lts|
|RPM min / max||0 - 16'000 rpm|
|Max continue work hours||12|
|Temperature Range||24°C to 190°C|
|Power - Frequency||110V / 240V
50Hz / 60Hz
"turbo air motor system"
|Max Total Power||3'300W|
|Accessories||Blades, mixing paddle, lid with measuring cup, spatula, whisking paddle, sous-vide support|
Discover the recipies
Take a look at the HotmixPRO Range!
CHEF MASSIMO BOTTURA
"HotmixPRO is an incredible machine!"
"In order to maintain our high standards, we need reliable cooperators and suppliers."
CHEF LUCA MARCHINI
"HotmixPRO has become a key tool in our kitchen.
It takes away stress and allows us to be in control more easily.
The ability to use the recipe system to make any recipe perfectly repeatable (by anyone in the kitchen) is very appreciated."
CHEF EMILIO BARBIERI
"HotmixPRO is very innovative, it allows you to forget about it...
You can do something else and the machine will work correctly and won't spoil any recipe. So it's become very important in our workflow. [...] And you also have less things to wash."